How we can help
We help people to make positive changes to their lives such as:
- Improving their mental wellbeing
- Support with housing issues
- Support to access benefits
- Work alongside addiction agencies
- Support with domestic abuse
- Supporting to control debt
- Increasing self-esteem, resilience and confidence
- Accessing opportunities in volunteering, training, job search and employment
We are very much looking forward to meeting and supporting people on every step of their journey to get their life back on track and to ultimately help them to access volunteering, training, job search or employment.
We welcome referrals to the programme from any statutory or voluntary agency working within Greater Manchester.
What to expect from the programme?
- A key worker offering support every step of the way
- Regular support meetings
- A personalised action plan
- Help accessing specialist support for particular issues
- Specialist support through Motiv8’s Wellbeing and Employability teams.
- Accompanied visits to specialist meetings if required
- Help with filling out forms
- Support until their action plan is complete
What to expect from each meeting?
- Meetings can be face to face or over the phone or video
- Meetings in a suitable place of their choice
- Support around barriers and how to address them
- Personal goal setting and a plan of action.
Watch our videos to see more information about how the programme works.